Accurate Felt & Gasket has a range of in-house slitting capacities for quick turnaround and precise results. We are able to slit all materials we convert with our range of slitting equipment. Our slitting capabilities include:
- Heavy duty slitters for aramid-based cellulose and rubber materials and fiberglass based materials.
- Circle knife slitters for accurate coils cut to width (soft goods such as felt, sponge, or foam), capable of cutting master rolls up to 75” wide.
- Master rolls converted into various width coils.
- Wide capabilities – 74” wide to laminate materials such as felt
- Specialized slitters that are capable of converting sheets up to 65” wide into strips and various widths
- Laminating and slitting in a single operation for the most cost effective processing of material; coils from this process can range from 4” wide to 20” wide.
Slitting Service Materials
Accurate Felt & Gasket can help you process materials faster and easier by supplying your material already slit and converted for use. We can also supply material slit with pressure-sensitive adhesive (PSA) laminated. We offer a wide range of gasket materials, including:
- Military Grade Cork & Rubber
- Cork & Rubber
- Miscellaneous Materials